Friday, June 28, 2013

A day in the nature-Loutra

The next day after Athens we went to Loutra, where it has one of the most beautiful nature. I heard it has a hot spring and swimming pool. Apparently just dip down the water there would cure sicknesses because it has much mineral. One can never have too much health right?! After coming out of the water I hiked up the hill to see more nature. And it was beautiful. I have had some sinus problem prior to leaving from Kiev and it just seemed to go away by coming here.
walking toward the resort

this side is way cold, and you can tell the water fall is pretty intense 

it is an incredible feeling 



this cave is completely dark otherwise it would have been interesting to explore


Returning to Katerini for dinner. I have had fries for the past 6  consecutive days

No comments:

Post a Comment